- Medium-high friction compound with good cold response and a gently rising friction curve as temperature increases.
- Smooth, predictable engagement with excellent control over a wide range of applications.
- Long wearing pad in the middle temperature ranges with moderate wear in sustained high heat conditions.
- Easily bedded without abrasion on new iron or steel rotors.
- Race ONLY compound used in ARCA, ASA, ALMS, Grand-AM, NASCAR, REMAX, SCCA, USAC, and other severe duty oval, road course, and off-road series that require an aggressive response and durability in the highest temperature ranges.
- Lightweight sprints and club sport racers using steel plate rotors that require fast response at low temperatures with resistance to fade during periodic or temporary high temperature spikes
- Medium to medium high friction compound with soft middle temperature response and a gradual rise to a flat torque curve as temperatures increase.
- Long wear rate for severe duty, sustained high temperature braking.
- Reduced friction alternative to B.
- Race ONLY compound commonly used to reduce bias against A, B, or H compounds when additional hydraulic adjustments are not available.
- Use on any lightweight vehicle, including dirt applications, with high mechanical advantage brakes to prevent wheel lock-up in marginal traction conditions.
- Medium friction compound with the highest effective range in the medium temperature pad group.
- Smooth engagement with consistent response from a flat torque curve throughout its entire effective temperature range.
- Best overall wear properties in the medium temperature pad group.
- Beds quickly and provides fast response without excessive abrasion on iron or steel rotors.
- Most dirt track applications including super late models, modifieds, and rear inboard sprints using vented iron rotors.
- Light to medium duty road racing and track day events.
- Drag racing with iron or steel rotors.
- Performance street category competition
- Enhanced friction ceramic formula features the lowest noise and dust properties available from a performance compound pad.
- Improved friction over OE replacement pad compounds with smooth engagement, long service life, increased fade resistance, and quick recovery time.
- Best compound for specialized application aluminum rotors, and compatible with all vented iron rotors.
- Sprint cars with aluminum rotors.
- Disc brake conversions on street rods, muscle cars, custom show cars, and all moderate performance applications where low noise and dust are important.